Our disabled access eco-loo composting toilet features an extra large cubicle with a larger door for disabled access and additional space for an optional urinal if required. It also features 2 fitted grab rails for easier access.
- Larger cubical with larger door for disabled access. The door opens outwards, allowing the user more space to manoeuvre. We also fit a door spring to assist a less-abled person to manage on their own.
- 2 Grab rails
- Additional space for urinal (see optional extras below)
- Dimensions 1550(w) x 1550mm(d) x 2150mm(h)
- 980mm door width
- Price from £2,370.00 plus delivery
|Solar powered light||£35|
|Mens urinal plus 2 containers||£350|
|Extra solid waste containers||£20|
|Extra urine containers||£12.50|
Our Composting Toilets
Our compost toilets come complete, delivered to you on a pallet, ready to unload and use.
Our compost toilets have as standard:
- Timber cubicle made from quality FSC redwood tongue and groove timber, treated with a preservative to the exterior
- The urine separating toilet seat built into a timber framed box
- The pipework already installed for the liquid waste and collection container
- Recycled rubber non slip flooring
- Laminated instruction sheets
- A battery operated LED light
- A sliding bolt lock
- A sawdust bin and scoop
- And even a toilet roll holder and coat hook
Our Toilet Seats